DEOXY Technologies is a spinoff project based at the LMU in Munich. While being a scientific group at the university, working at DEOXY feels like an immersion into the startup world with plenty of coffee and ambition. We formed a closely collaborating team with backgrounds from research to industry and from physics to biology.
DEOXY Technologies is funded via the BMBF’s GO-Bio initiative until 2021 and will transform into a venture-backed biotech company thereafter. These next few years we drive our technology from a research tool to a marketable product at the forefront of single-cell genetics with ambitions to transform genetic diagnostics.
In more detail, we are developing a technology for advanced genetic measurements, by combining single-molecule visualization with highly parallel single-cell investigation. Based on this we are working on a product for scientists in biological research and medical personnel in clinical diagnostics. Our integrated approach comprises an automated instrument, fluorescent nanoparticles, high-performance substrates, and a bioinformatics software suite.
- You will support the scientific team in our lab, the cleanroom, and the workshop.
- In particular, you will produce high-performance nanoparticles and single molecule-grade substrates.
- You will align your work with the development team members who focus on fluidics, genetics, and reagents.
- You will align your work with external suppliers and establish a supply chain
- You are passionate about science, research, and technology.
- You have the diligence to produce complex materials with high reliability.
- You want to try novel approaches and develop optimized protocols for manufacturing processes.
- You are comfortable to work in our collaborative environment.
- You are comfortable to manage external suppliers and build relationships with them.
Further information about our project: https://go-bio.de/en/platform-technology-highly-parallel-single-cell-genetic-analysis-tumour-tissue
- The opportunity to develop a product with applications in biological research and clinical diagnostics.
- An application-focused, well-funded and distraction-free atmosphere.
- Team culture, cultivated in regular team events, coffee meetings, etc.
- The opportunity to advance a completely novel as well as complex technology.
- The opportunity to work and grow in a high tech startup.
- Flexible collaboration tools and working hours to take your personal life situation into account.
- The opportunity to take over responsibility quickly.
Severely handicapped applicants will be given preference if their other qualifications are essentially the same. The application of women is welcomed.