To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Teamlead (f/m/d) Bioinformatics RNA Printer®
acting as central point for all IT- and data-related questions within the corporate project The RNA Printer® in cooperation with Tesla Automation to facilitate the operations of the project.
- Gather requirements and current project statuses to build a data strategy tailored to ensure the achievement of project goals
- Enroll project data strategy and define technology stack to be implemented and integrated
- Oversee and orchestrate implementation to meet needs and final goal
- Support the project with first-draft analyses of gathered data and processes
- Define and build a dedicated project team to ensure that all aspects of technology stack and strategy are integrated into the project
- Bridge the gap between project team, central IT and bioinformatics teams as well as external stakeholders and other project parties
- Background in bioinformatics, computer science, engineering or similar required
- Several years of work experience in high-growth tech and/or life science companies
- Proven track of building IT solutions with a strong focus on data analysis and availability
- Demonstrated team leadership skills and ability to guide team members in highly dynamic environments
- Deep expertise in a variety of technology stacks
- Hands-on experience within data analysis, machine learning and artificial empowerment areas working on multivariate data
- Project management qualification is a plus (Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Highly motivated, strategically minded and solution-oriented
- Fluency in English
- With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.