- Responsible for a team of highly compassionate and experienced scientists in the area of bioinformatics and biostatistics
- You and your team actively support biopharmaceutical development projects with state-of-the-art informatics and biostatistics. You maintain and expand our formulation-supporting
algorithms, databases and biostatistics knowledge by applying your comprehensive hands-on experience in machine learning, relational databases and Design of Experiment (DoE). You
manage and oversee molecular modelling and structural analysis methodologies.
- Work cooperatively alongside other colleagues within Leukocare and with our strategic partners and clients.
- Experience in building and leading small expert teams, dynamic and proactive leader dedicated to implementing company vision, profound decision-making skills
- Advanced scientific degree (preferably PhD) in Bioinformatics/Informatics or equivalent qualifications with a strong background in (Bio)statistics, database design and construction and
- Proficiency in relevant machine learning approaches (e.g. Deep Learning, SVM, Random Forest) as well as profound programming skills (Python, C# and R)
- Hands on experience in molecular modeling and structural analysis of proteins, including protein-protein and protein-ligand interactions as well as molecular dynamics simulations of
proteins is advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to deal with complexity and uncertainty
- Excellent and adaptive communication skills in English and German as well as enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary and international environment
Leukocare AG is a fast growing, international biotech company located in Martinsried near Munich. Based on our technology platform, we develop superior and innovative drug product
formulations combining state-of-the-art analytical technologies with innovative bioinformatics approaches. Together with our partners within Pharma, Biotech and the Medical Devices sector we
apply our formulation technologies and expertise to stabilize complex proteins, vaccines & viral vectors as well as medical devices in a broad range of indications and settings.