We are building a technology for highly multiplexed fluorescence in-situ hybridisation (FISH) experiments with application in clinical diagnostics.
- We are looking for motivated students for a variety of projects. Possible areas of research include:
- Molecular Biology, cell engineering, RNA secondary structure analysis
- Nanotechnology, fabrication of nanostructures, DNA origami
- Microscopy, FISH, fluorescence staining, image analysis
- Writing a master's thesis is possible.
Further information about our project: https://go-bio.de/en/platform-technology-highly-parallel-single-cell-genetic-analysis-tumour-tissue
- Bachelor degree in a technical field (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Informatics, Biotechnology, etc.)
- A self-starter attitude and inventive problem solver who is comfortable working both independently and within a strong team
- You have excellent analytical skills and solve problems in a creative and structured way
- A passion for life sciences
- A dynamic team with project responsibility from day one
- Interdisciplinary and inspiring colleagues
- Flexible working hours, taking your personal life situation into account
- Part of a dedicated startup team
Severely handicapped applicants will be given preference if their other qualifications are essentially the same. The application of women is welcomed.