We are deepc
deepc is a multi-awarded startup from Munich (Germany) with the vision to bring healthcare into a data-driven and AI-augmented 21st century. Therefore, we are building a next-generation Diagnostics OS to facilitate the fast deployment of medical AI technology into clinical workflows in medical disciplines such as radiology. Our AI- driven SaaS solution is currently passing through the medical device certification process and will be launched in 2021. deepc assists medical departments in hospitals and practices in streamlining their reporting workflows, supporting to maintain a high diagnostic quality even in hectic and stressful work environments, and enabling unforeseen efficiency gains.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity write our growth story with us, as a sales professional from the very beginning!
We are a close-knit, highly diverse and very international team of data scientists, software engineers, and both medical & business professionals. Join us if you are passionate about building world-class products, want to solve real customer problems & build one of the world's leading companies in Health-Tech with us!
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to actively shape deepc's growth story from the very beginning!
- We have already laid the foundation: a completely new, highly innovative product that meets active demand in the market. And first customers, platform partners and sales channels
- You drive the rollout forward at full speed, first in Germany. You actively approach customers, qualify them, advise them until the deal is closed and ensure that customers remain enthusiastic beyond that
- You can drive many customer projects simultaneously and understand how to close deals in consultative sales
- You create offers that fit flexibly to customer wishes and are profitable for us
- As a salesperson at the very beginning of our journey, you shape the processes with us, especially in funnel and sales management
- You work directly with the COO / Co-Managing Director, but also with Business Development, Marketing, Product Management, and the tech team.
- You create sales materials and convert successful customer projects into success stories together with marketing
- You accompany installation projects together with the technical team
- You give feedback and actively share your experiences from working with customers e.g., with Product Management and Business Development.
- You create business analyses
- Successfully completed technical, scientific, medical or business studies
- Technical understanding and/or strong interest in IT, medical device software and artificial intelligence
- At least 3 years of professional experience in sales of advanced software/IT products for hospitals and medical practices
- You know how consultative selling works and can convince and manage diverse decision makers
- You understand the customers’ processes and can address their business and clinical needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, persuasive communicator with C-level and managing directors
- Excellent oral and written communication in German (customers), good English (team-internal)
- Result- and solution-oriented team player, who is willing to go the extra mile
- Independent, pro-active, resourceful, resilient, enthusiastic
- You enjoy a dynamic, highly driven, inspiring, and diverse environment
As you are joining deepc at an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of our company, and thus offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, bonus, benefits, and virtual shares). In addition to that: WFH options possible Great location in Munich 4 weeks of learning per year as part of our company culture Healthy fresh fruits every week Regular team events - indoor and outdoor activities (team hikes, pizza fests, etc. - whenever the pandemic situation allows) Great team!
That sounds like we have caught your interest? Great! Let’s take the next steps! We look forward to receiving your detailed application.