We are deepc
deepc is a multi-awarded startup from Munich (Germany) with the vision to bring healthcare into a data-driven and AI-augmented 21st century. Therefore, we are building a next-generation Diagnostics OS to facilitate the fast deployment of medical AI technology into clinical workflows in medical disciplines such as radiology. Our AI-driven SaaS solution is currently passing through the medical device certification process and will be launched in 2021. deepc assists medical departments in hospitals and practices in streamlining their reporting workflows, supporting to maintain high diagnostic quality even in hectic and stressful work environments, and enabling unforeseen efficiency gains.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity, write our growth story with us, as an installations project manager from the very beginning!
We are a close-knit, highly diverse and very international team of data scientists, software engineers, and both medical & business professionals. Join us if you are passionate about building world-class products, want to solve real customer problems & build one of the world's leading companies in Health-Tech with us!
- Take a leading role in managing enterprise level projects at the intersection of customer relationship and technical installations
- Identify project opportunities while maintaining a pipeline of projects
- Partner with PM’s, engineers and researchers to plan and oversee the rollout of the integration of our products
- Take a role on supporting & improving the customer integration experience Plan and keep oversight of complex integration projects
- Work at onboarding technical stakeholders with great User/Dev-Experience
- You can drive many customer and partner projects simultaneously Communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- As a project manager at the very beginning of our journey, you shape the processes with us, especially in customer and partner management
- You work directly with Business Development, Marketing, Product Management, and the tech team
- You give feedback and actively share your experiences from working with customers e.g., with Product Management and Business Development
- Successfully completed technical, scientific, or business studies
- Technical understanding and/or strong interest in IT
- Experience with medical device software or artificial intelligence is beneficial
- At least 3 years of professional experience in project or delivery management of advanced software / IT products for hospitals and medical practices
- You understand the customers’ processes and can address their business and clinical needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, persuasive communicator with all stakeholders
- You understand the importance of aligning technical needs with customer satisfaction
- Excellent oral and written communication in German (customers), good English (team-internal)
- Understanding of agile software dev practices / tools is beneficial
- Result- and solution-oriented team player, who is willing to go the extra mile
- You are directed by your analytical skills and map them to customer requirements
- Independent, pro-active, resourceful, resilient, enthusiastic
- You enjoy a dynamic, highly driven, inspiring, and diverse environment
As you are joining deepc at an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of our company, and thus offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, bonus, benefits, and virtual shares). In addition to that: * WFH options possible * Great location in Munich * 4 weeks of learning per year as part of our company culture * Healthy fresh fruits every week * Regular team events - indoor and outdoor activities (team hikes, pizza fests, etc. - whenever the pandemic situation allows) * Great team!
That sounds like we have caught your interest? Great! Let’s take the next steps! We look forward to receiving your detailed application.