As a Jr. Software Engineer at deepc, you will work closely with our Software Engineering team in the development of software projects. You will use your creativity and eye for analysis – along with your strategic mindset – to create scalable MedTech solutions that enhance and promote our company vision. Take the advantage of this unique opportunity to actively shape deepc's growth story going forward!
You will work directly with our Engineering & Development Team, but also with the Data Science and, Product Management Team.
- Take a supporting role in software development
- Build and extend our infrastructure offered to customers
- Build tools and services to automate our solutions
- Become a Kubernetes and AWS expert
- Deploy, maintain and observe code documentation
- Support product features with observability techniques
- Help to identify, solve and fix bugs
- Partner with PM's, engineers, and researchers
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Provide feedback, and share knowledge with your team
- Advanced studies in computer science, or similar
- Knowledge and some experience in programming
- Interest in operating systems or cloud infrastructure
- Technical understanding and/or strong interest in AI
- Interest in continually learning new technologies
- Curiosity towards controlled experiments
- Experience and/or familiarity with agile methodologies
- Oral and written communication in English
- Motivated, curious, creative, and independent working style
- You enjoy a dynamic, inspiring, and diverse environment
- WFH possible
- Great location in Munich
- 4 weeks of learning per year as part of our company culture
- Healthy fresh fruits every week
- Regular team events - indoor and outdoor activities (team hikes, pizza fests, walking tours etc.)
- Great team!
In this role, you should be highly proactive and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about software development and eager to learn, we’d like to meet you.