To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Bioinformatician (f/m/d) Enabling Technologies
- Multivariate analysis of diverse data from various sources
- Instruct new research activities with your results and insights
- Improve our product development portfolio and reveal mRNA insight
- Implement new analysis and prediction tools according to R&D results
- Review and feed in new scientific findings and approaches (internal and external)
- Support collaborations with internal departments and stakeholders to strengthen our technology
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent qualification is a must have
- Strong background in biostatistics and data handling
- Experience with machine learning, Bayesian statistics, clustering/classification, multivariate analysis
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language should exist (R, Python, …)
- Proficiency in the field of computational RNA biology is a huge plus
- Excellent team spirit, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Highly motivated, strategically minded and solution-oriented independent scientist
- With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.