LEUKOCARE AG is an international biotechnology company headquartered in Martinsried by Munich. Based on our proprietary technology platform, we develop innovative formulations for the stabilization of various biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and medical devices. These formulations enable a host of products, ranging from applications in the biotechnological, pharmaceutical, and other medical industries.
The impact you can make:
- Plan, perform, and evaluate innovative protein formulation experiments together with the responsible R&D project manager.
- Independent fabrication and analysis of formulation designs (e.g., liquid and lyophilized).
- Protein analytics (e.g., HPLC (SE, IEX, RP), CE-SDS, DLS, SvP, etc.)
- Special extended responsibilities regarding advanced instruments, etc.
The spice you have:
- You completed vocational training (e.g., PTA, BTA, or CTA) or completed an academic degree (i.e., B.Sc. or M.Sc.), and have at least two years of practical experience in the fields of biopharmaceutical technology or biopharmaceutical analytics.
- You have creativity, great team working capabilities, communication skills, and a proactive mindset.
- You are familiar with working in quality management systems.
- Excellent German and English skills are preferred.
The environment we provide:
- Exciting and varied functions in an internationally recognized biotechnological industry.
- Highly professional, collegial, and interdisciplinary team.
- We explicitly wish and actively foster independent, proactive working attitudes.
- Flat hierarchies, flexible trust-based working times, open company culture.
- Employer’s pension plan.
- We promote individual skills with advanced training and internal career developments.