Who we are
Invitris, a young and dynamic team at the TU Munich who is developing therapies against antibiotic-resistant infections using bacteriophages. We developed a unique phage production system based on principles from Synthetic Biology and recently acquired a grant to spinoff a company within the next two years.
What we are looking for
- An additional team member at the intersection of microbiology/infectiology and clinic to:
- Define the initial target pathogens in collaboration with clinical partners.
- Supervision of the first applications of phages in preclinical and clinical studies.
- Communication biotech service providers and regulatory authorities.
- Ideally, the candidate will add the following competencies to the team:
- Science degree in microbiology or infectioology with a clinical focus or medical degree.
- Experience in handling (and ideally treatment of) resistant human pathogens (e.g., K. pneumonia, MRSA, oder P. aeruginosa).
What we offer
- Be part of fighting one of the greatest public health challenge of the coming decades.
- Build and implement a fundamentally novel way to phage therapy.
- Above-average responsibility and personal visibility.
- Individual mentoring and rapid growth opportunities.
- All usual startup perks ;).